Care and Warranty of FINE CABINETRY
French Accent cabinets are carefully crafted by some of the most esteemed kitchen manufacturers using top quality manufacturing and high quality materials. The manufacturers and French Accent recommend the following for care and cleaning:
Care of the Interiors
- Wipe all spills immediately. Do not allow them to sit or dry out.
- Wipe the interiors when necessary with mild soap and water, rinse and towel dry.
- Do not allow a build up of grease and dirt to occur.
- Do not use abrasive type cleaners or pads.
Care of the Exteriors
- Clean your cabinets with soft damp cloth and mild soap.
- Treat your French Accent cabinets like fine furniture.
- Do not use abrasive type cleaners or pads and avoid hard rubbing and scrubbing. Excessive rubbing will cause additional sheen.
- Your cabinetry should not be exposed to strong sun light or extreme/sudden changes in temperature and humidity.
- Wood is a product that is in a continual state of expansion and contraction, causing hairline seams at the joints of the cabinets’ face frame, doors and drawers. These hairline and/or shrinkage lines will not weaken the finish or the construction and are considered a natural part of the beauty of wood cabinets.
- Humidity levels are too often overlooked in the home. Improper humidity levels can damage cabinets and building components. Maintain relative humidity levels between 40-60%.
Warranty of FINE CABINETRY
French Accent manufacturers are among the finest in the industry. Your custom cabinets are guaranteed by the manufacturer to be free of mechanical and/or workmanship defects for a period of 5 (five) years from the day of delivery. French Accent guarantees the installation of the cabinetry, executed by a French Accent master installer, for a period of 2 (two) years from the day of the installation.
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the cabinetry.
Items or parts of the cabinetry possessing defects within this time period will be replaced or repaired in whole or in part at the discretion of the manufacturer. The manufacturers warranty applies to cabinetry only and does not apply to any defects caused by faulty installation or abusive use.
Replacement warranty is for the product only and does not include installation charges or freight.
Wood is a natural product that is in a continual state of expansion and contraction, causing hairline seams at the joints of the cabinets’ face frame, doors and drawers. These hairline and/or shrinkage lines will not weaken the finish or the construction, and are considered a natural part of the beauty of wood cabinets and are considered normal, therefore not covered by this warranty.
The beauty of clear finished/stained cabinetry comes from the true natural qualities of the wood itself. French Accent manufacturers only use select grade solid hardwood and hardwood veneers. Natural wood varies in color from shades of white, red, black, even green areas. Mineral streaks may be visible too, where parts of the tree absorbed minerals differently in one area than another. Grain and apparent texture will vary from “even” to “wild.”
Adjusting door hinges can minimize slightly warped doors. Only doors that show excessive warpage more than 1/4 inch when placed on a flat surface will be replaced. Minor warpage is considered normal by all manufacturers and is therefore not covered by this warranty. Improper humidity levels damage cabinets and building components. Maintain relative humidity levels between 40-60%.